What is Boliga?
Boliga is a 100% independent real estate portal for both housing applicants and generally interested in the housing market.
Boliga Aps employs 15 employees, working to develop and optimize Boliga to provide consumers with greater transparency in the housing market and the best property search engine.
Among the possibilities Boliga offer are:
- Information on all occupied dwellings, geographic location, price per square meter, demurrage, former sales and all other relavante information
- Daily updates of homes for rent and for sale, including today's price cuts and price increases
- Free text search of housing. Search for example. the "penthouse", "ocean view" or "shared flat."
- Geographical search by map and satellite imagery from Google Maps / Earth.
- A housing index with graphs of square meters price developments in the region and postal districts.
- A user-controlled housing debate at www.boligdebatten.dk where users discuss everything from interest rate increases to landscape gardeners.
- Registered users on Boliga can create search agents and put houses on their watch list and receive emails when their dream home is for sale or the price have been reduced.
- Find foreclosures in Denmark with iTvang.dk.
Boliga.dk started in January 2007 as a recreational project for 3 former colleagues. On July 1st, 2007 EuroInvestor bought 51% of the shares in Boliga Aps. In October 2010, Berlingske Media bought 25%. More than 700,000 Danes use Boliga.dk each month.